There are many reasons to be in the market for an individual health insurance plan. You may be self employed, your employer may not have a group insurance plan that works for you or perhaps you are currently between employment opportunities. No matter the reason, when you work with an experienced insurance broker like the professionals at Anderson Insurance Services you are assured to find the best plan for you, at the best possible price. Unlike large group plans, individual health insurance coverage can be highly customizable so that you have the exact options that best fits your needs - at an incredibly affordable price.
As one of Arizona’s premier insurance brokerages of health insurance services Anderson Insurance Services has long standing relationships with the top insurers in the area. With their knowledge of each of the plans offered by insurers these expert brokers will connect you to the widest selection of pricing options and health insurance coverage. A much wider selection than can be found on your own.
Individuals in Arizona can cut costs via extensive customization of their health insurance plans in a number of ways. Two such options are to incorporate a co-insurance plan or to find a coverage plan that comes along with a Health Savings Account option. A Health Savings Account is a way that you can, pre tax, set aside money to be used later for allowable medical expenses. This offsets the possible fiscal hits from selecting a high deductible health insurance plan. With co-insurance you can pay a much lower monthly premium, but the plan may only cover 80% of the first $5,000 in hospital costs. Leaving you responsible for the remaining 20%. This option may sound daunting but may be the best option for the very budget conscious consumer.
Of course there are many other ways that you can customize your individual health insurance coverage. If you choose to consult a broker about your options there are a number of questions while narrowing down the right plan for you. Think about if it makes sense for you to have a higher co-pay for each doctor visit in exchange for a lower monthly premium? What are your needs in regards to generic and name brand prescription drugs? Will your plan require you to have a referral from your primary doctor any time you may need to see a specialist? These questions and more are all part of your customization process that at the end will leave you with the perfect plan for your exact needs.
Call Us Toll Free 1 (877) 868-2203
Arizona (AZ) Health Insurance Quotes & Medical Insurance Plans/Policies
Serving all of Arizona health insurance needs including Phoenix, Tucson, Scottsdale, Yuma and Sedona
Email Jerry Anderson > email@example.com
AZ Lic# 262713